[Northkeep] Hey, Old Folks/Nordic Saga

Jack Skinner Jack.Skinner at Thrifty.com
Tue Feb 26 14:23:56 PST 2002

Heh! Heh!  A smudged MS is way period!  I say do the best you can, Diarmaid.
Those records were in a decrepit state even when I had the files about 12
years ago.
Kieran

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Carlson [mailto:marccarlson20 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 4:16 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: Re: [Northkeep] Hey, Old Folks/Nordic Saga

>From: HNiewoehner at netscape.net (Hugh Niewoehner)
>Once scanned, how 'bout burning to CD?
>I can do it if you get me the files.

I may be mistaken, but I think that's part of the idea.

Ok, simple question.

Some of these are scanning so that a line here, a word there, is coming out
very faint.  Now, correcting these digitally (or even in pen before I scan
them, isn't a big deal - except that it is.  That's changing the historical
record.  Anyone going to have any problem if I do this?

M/D