[Northkeep] Hey, Old Folks/Nordic Saga

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 14:32:49 PST 2002

Now this is just my opinion, but... we are not trying
to preserve a record of xerographic capabilities of
the late 20th century, rather the actual information
contained therein.

Zahava

--- Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: HNiewoehner at netscape.net (Hugh Niewoehner)
> >Once scanned, how 'bout burning to CD?
> >I can do it if you get me the files.
>
> I may be mistaken, but I think that's part of the
> idea.
>
> Ok, simple question.
>
> Some of these are scanning so that a line here, a
> word there, is coming out
> very faint.  Now, correcting these digitally (or
> even in pen before I scan
> them, isn't a big deal - except that it is.  That's
> changing the historical
> record.  Anyone going to have any problem if I do
> this?
>
> M/D

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"