[Northkeep] Hey, Old Folks/Nordic Saga

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:11:11 PST 2002

>From: Catrin
>I believe I have retained my "Purple Quills" if I can lay my hands on
> >them. Alanna, last I heard, has retained hers too with the 'if' as above.
>  I have already forwarded to her your lookout for early issues.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

While I doubt the PQs will have that much input, it's a perspective that
ought to be looked at, too.

As a historical note:  I'm told the Purple Quill was a newsletter produced
by the household of Casa de Merada during the middle 80s.
I don't recall that I've ever read any so I can't comment on the content,
but apparently opinions varied greatly about that.

Unfortunately, since during the entire year of AS 18 (XVIII) there is *1*
Saga (picking back up when WB took over as Chronicler), it's going to be a
bit tricky to get a context for interepreting offcier's reports.  We may
have to grasp for all the straws we can get :)

Marc/Diarmaid