[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Fri Feb 1 21:58:16 PST 2002

    Sounds like the 17th is a good choice.  I for one wouldn't mind having
officers'
meeting at the same place starting at the usual time.  There are several possible
advantages: 1. While working on the cloaks, etc. we could randomly heckle the
officers, 2. After the meeting, the class attendees could pretend we overheard
exciting matters of great importance from officers' meeting, but of course we
were
"sworn to secrecy", 3. OK, I guess 1.& 2. are out, but maybe some of the officers

would want to attend the class and this would make it more convenient for them?

Catrin