[Northkeep] Fabric Weight question

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 09:33:14 PST 2002

Oh, I'm afraid it will be several months before I could siphon enough off of
our own paltry budget to make it a reality - but it does sound like fun,
hunh????  Have to be in the early spring or late fall because not a chance
in hell I'm doing any of that in the summer........and of course, Frist
Monday's only happen on the first monday of the month so it can't conflict
with an SCA event (unless it's one I wasn't going to anyway......)