[Northkeep] cloak class

Shirley Roper VivatTheDream at home.com
Tue Feb 5 08:24:12 PST 2002

Cloak Workshop with Her Fabulosity

Sunday February 17, 2002
11:00 am - 3:00 pm

  Location: Oakbrook Village Clubhouse

  Street: 1140 S. 111th E. Ave.

  City, State, ZIP: Tulsa, OK 74128

  Phone: 918-438-1166

  Her Fabulosity, HE Mistress Catrin ferch Gwyllym o Gonway, will present a cloak-making workshop beginning at noon. Cutting tables and electrical outlets for your sewing machines will be available. Directions: Coming East on 11th, the entrance to Oakbrook Village Condominiums will be the last street on the right before you get to Garnett. After turning right on this street (111th E. Ave.), go to the second street on the right (not sure about the name of the street, but it's probably 12th). Turn right, and the office/clubhouse and swimming pool will be on your right.