[Northkeep] Blue and Gold tonight

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Feb 8 10:44:33 PST 2002

>Ok can someone repost the directions to the demo tonight?  I thought I had
>them here at work but can't seem to find them.  Would appreciate it.
>Ainar

It looks like we have a great number committed.  11 people in all with 3
fighting Chivalric, 2 youth fighters and a YR Marshal for them and many
bards.  I will try to be there by 10 or so till 6 and will be looking
forward to you.  The scouts are treating us to dinner and this should be a
great deal of fun.
Susan

Scottish Rite Masonic Temple
6355 E. Skelly Drive
It is on the one-way access road next to I-44, off of Sheridan, going up the
hill towards 41st street. The main door to building is on the SW side of
the building, off of the highest parking lot.
The event is Friday, February 8, at 6:15 p.m.. We'd like your group members
to arrive no later than 6 p.m.