[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:14:30 PST 2002

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 Lord Wlhelm Da Kaalavo(FARMING20 at webtv.net) asks;

>Will there be one this Saturday at Northkeep.  Will any Knights Marshals
>be there also.  We of the Canton of Middleguard willbe bringing between
>4 to 6 fighters there if indeed there will be a practice.  Wew
>desperatly need to get our people going to war aurthorized.

Good Wilhelm,
This month has been a full plate for fighting events.
I will be attending the Fiore Seminar this Saturday/Sunday so I will be
unable to hold the usual practice.  The following weekend I will be at Mead
Bee.
However the weekend of March 2 I'm hoping we can have a large fighter
practice to get everyone ready for Gulf and take care of any last minute
authorizations, armour corrections and review Gulf War fighting conventions.
  If you and any of the great folks from Middlegaurd are unable to attend
that Saturday, maybe we can have a practice in Stroud on Sunday to get
everyone lined out on what is needed.
In the mean time, I strongly encourage you to attend Mead Bee with some of
your Middleguardians, there will be oppurtunities for authorization and some
good melee exposure for the newer fighters.

Lets review:
Feb 23 - Mead Bee
Mar 02 - Next Scheduled Fighter practice - Northkeep

Alton
(email) Altonscompany at hotmail.com
(webpage) http://altonscompany.homestead.com