[Northkeep] Demo on the 18th

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Feb 14 12:37:18 PST 2002

At 11:37 AM 2/14/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>   I can be there but I will be coming from class and will need somewhere
> to change. I will talk to Walt today about it. He is the one you spoke
> with. I get out of class at 7:15 or so and will come as soon as I get off.
>Angus Gunn

Great.  From what I remember of the church, they have great lockerroom
sized bathrooms right off of the gym that should be great for changing
in.  Now to get a couple of others for you to fight.

Are any of our rapier community available on a Monday night?  Any
bards?  Artisans?  Drummers, I am thinking it would be interesting to see
how they would sound in there.  Last time I was there voices really carried.

The gym is upstairs, but there is an elevator available,

Susan