[Northkeep] fabric swap?

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 17:56:24 PST 2002

As lazy as I am, it is easy to be at my own house.. but based on how many are showing interest, I would say it would be better to have it in a meeting room or something.

Also, wouldnt want any fabric to disappear on raid if everyone was in that room.. you know those vikings!!

faolan
who wants more but not sure she wants to give up her's to get it.