[Northkeep] Question?!

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:30:17 PST 2002

look. Maybe I should back down here a little but
you know what? It gets old listening to heavy
fighters whine about not getting their way all
the time and how nothing else is so important as
their great and wonderful sport. You notice that
no one else was complaining so hard about the
schedule. So tell me. Who isn't going along with
things in kindergarten and not getting along? I
put my two cents in because I see the same thing
posted over and over again to this list about
some fighter complaining about not having enough
play time or not liking this or not liking that.
And then try to make us non-fighters look like
the whiney babies in the arguements because we
DARE say something about it. It's a free country
and we have free speech too.

Nadine