[Northkeep] Dance Guild

Jack Skinner Jack.Skinner at Thrifty.com
Mon Feb 25 11:46:28 PST 2002

Thank you, Excellency, but Ly Anna has contacted me privately. :)  Kieran

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes/Stephanie [mailto:steldr at cox.net]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:36 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Dance Guild

AFAIK, Dance guild is currently not meeting at all.  You might get in touch
with Anna at...........well darn - I don't have her personal e-mail
here.......I'm reluctant to give you her work e-mail w/out her express
permission so how about if I just forward this to her and let her get back
to you?  But I'm pretty confident in saying there will not be dance tonight.

Mercedes