[Northkeep] Lost at Mead Bees

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:16:49 PST 2002

Agus as practice is canceled, do you still want to meet at the park so you
can get your spear back.
I recommend this as I will cone up weather permitting.
Since I drive it this stuff anyways I should be there.
I will thy to bee ther at about 1pm. Let me know if you are going to be
there
Buy the way do you have my spear or know who does