[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Marilyn Hammon marilyn_hammon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 15:31:37 PST 2002

Marc,  I'd talked with Beth Sanborn, before I went out
of town, about doing a knitting class at Winterkingdom
but I don't see it on the schedule.  Do we still need
classes to fill the schedule?  I'll be back the 5th.
I can still teach if I'm needed.  I'll check in later,
so you can let me know if the class is needed/or who
to contact.  Thanks.  Talk to you soon.

In service,
Aisling/Marilyn