[Northkeep] Drum Circle Food

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Thu Jan 3 19:14:37 PST 2002

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the deli at Wild Oats (our new drum and dance circle location), here are a few highlights:

Very nice salad bar
Sushi bar (haven't tried it, but I'm told it's quite good)
Gourmet pizzas (usually $1 for a huge slice after 8:00 p.m.)
Lasagnas (my favorite is the roasted vegetable)
Salmon (smoked, poached, grilled, teriyaki)
Feta pockets
Pesto
Excellent, oversized sandwiches
Chicken fajita burritos (on sale for $2.29)
Curried turkey
Cheesecake, baklava, and a large assortment scrumptious pastries

And much more...  They will happily give you a sample of anything they have.  See you Monday!

In peace,
 Zenobia