[Northkeep] Where is it going to be?

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:17:14 PST 2002

>From: "Craig Henson" <gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com>
>I was talking with a friend and they thought it was to be at Camp Will
>Rogers, I told him I thought it was to be at the Community Center in
>Moonshadow...

Ok, cool.  My interest is trying to backtrack these things and see where
people fall out of the loop.  I wasn't intending to suggest that anyone was
intentionally passing misinformation -- I think far more rumors are started
by people having fallen out of the loop than are started malevolently (Yes,
I know it's not specifically my job, but I think it's something we all could
get involved with -- civic duty and stuff).

>Diarmaid, thanks for your help in this.

My pleasure.

Marc/Diarmaid