[Northkeep] Re: Re: [mooneschadowe] Group Land Reservations

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Jan 14 19:02:48 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/14/02 2:48:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zahavabathannah at yahoo.com writes:

> So are Mooneschadowe and Northkeep camping together
> again this year?? It was very nice last year (despite
> having the only place to put my *floorless* period
> tent turn out to be a water run ;} )
>
> I am assuming that my pre-reg needs to say
> Northkeep??
>
> Zahava
> (who would love to find 1 (ONE) person who would like
> to go to Gulf with me....)

       There was some confusion earlier that groups needed to have at least
20 people to reserve land.  This is not quite correct.  If you wanted to have
an encampment outside the Ansteorran encampment you would need at least 20
people.  If your group is camping within the Ansteorran encampment there is
no minimum size for groups.  (Well I guess you wuld need at least two to call
it a group.)   So at this point there is no actual NEED to combine the groups
to get a minimum number, which was what we were discussing earlier.  On the
other hand many of my favorite people are from Mooneschadowe so I'm all for
us camping together.

Robert Fitzmorgan