[Northkeep] Winterkingdom stuff

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jan 14 22:01:31 PST 2002

It looks like we should be able to make it without any problems.  Peg and I
should definatly be there and if Kit gets her missed schoolwork caught up,
she will be too.  It is good timing, otherwise her makeup work would have
streched to the wire.

I have many new people who are real excieted about our group and the timing
will be working well for them.  With that in mind, I would like to ask all
of you who have the red, white and black ribbons to wear them to the event,
if you will have time to answer questions, so I can let them know who
should be able to answer their questions.

I think we have loaner garb to cover most of our needs, but would be
greatful of a tunic and pants for a SCA Large male about 6'2" and dress of
tunic and pants for a SCA large female.  Most everything in the loaner garb
chest is a medium in a small size range.  If any would like to make
tabbords to donate, that would be great, as they would allow us to outfit
people over a broader range of sizes.

Questions on classes.  For those with a limit, how are those filled?  Is
there a sign up list at troll or is it done through the teacher?

Looking forward to the event and hope to catch several classes, so often
the ones I want are all at the same time...

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra