[Northkeep] buttspikes

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Thu Jan 17 19:16:24 PST 2002

This would be the item on vambraces.  It can be found at this address
http://lonestar.texas.net/~catsden/PartHbk/ This is an html version of the
marshall's handbook.  The part does not specifically state that they must be
joined that I can see.  Just that there must not be any gap between the
elbow and the forearm protection.  About the only way to ensure that however
is that they be joined from what I gather though.
Ainar