[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Schedule

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jan 17 22:42:16 PST 2002

I have spoken to many people in this last week about our group and it was
such a delight to be able to tell them of our upcoming event.  After
talking to a dear lady tonight I checked the schedule to see if there were
any classes and WOW.  It is going to be such a challenge to be able to get
to everything I am interested in, let alone pick up handouts for poor Kit
who will be missing it.  (as an aside, for those who know of Kit's
lingering ankle issues, the Dr diagnosed her with  tendonitis in it and
also some ligament damage and has her off of it entirly for a week and on
Viox to try to get it to heal and then will have her do PT, so hopefully
this will be a thing of the past as opposed to a chronic thing)  So with
the crutches and her homework from December to get made up, she won't be
with us and will be missing everything.  I hope to get her handouts, so she
can learn vicariously from all the great and wonderful teachers we have.

Peg and I are looking forward to a full day out,

Susan the Curious

For those teaching class that they know Kit would have loved, if you could
set aside a handout for me to take her it would be greatly
appreciated.  With the number of newcomers that are talking of coming, I
have a feeling I will have a very busy day just answering questions.
Thanks, S-t-C