[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jan 20 19:56:08 PST 2002

>I just wanted to say what a great time I had at Winterkingdom. I am new to
>Northkeep, having moved here from Gyldenholt in Caid about 3 months ago
>and also relatively new to the S.C.A. I have been trying to get involved
>in the S.C.A. for about 3 years, but it's only really been the last year
>that I have been able to attend many events at all because of work. I came
>with my lady Alisandre and her son who have been in the S.C.A. about the
>same time. We all had the best time. Everyone was so helpful and friendly
>We are looking forward to many more great times in Northkeep.
>
>Thanks to everyone that made Winterkingdom possible, Fàelàn mac Cathail

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you yesterday.  There were so many people I
didn't know, it really did take me by supprise.  I remember meeting you at
populace in October and hope you and your lady will be able to make
populace and become a part of our fair Barony.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra