[Northkeep] Changes in the format Dionader

the Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Mon Jan 21 22:15:00 PST 2002

> and It was for a while.
> I even helped Marshal the thing
>
> I feel we can be more supportave of each other if we stay out
> of each others way...
>
> I am all for 2 events
> but an interuption is an interuption. Be it Rapier fighters,
> Kids, or 3 legged flaming Marsians

Just my 2 coins. Feel free to delete if no one wants to hear it. Won't
hurt my feelings at all.

 Two events is my vote, if we are sharing opinions. I agree that kids
can be an interruption, and yet, they also need something to do and want
to get out in the center (the best fighting ground conversely also being
the best ball playing ground) and cut loose a bit. So, I think 2 events
is a great idea, and even so, maybe we need to consider planning
something for the children to do (a separate ball playing, or balloon
sword fighting ring, etc) area for them at both or either event.

Sioned/Janece