[Northkeep] Books and Headgear question

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jan 22 17:03:19 PST 2002

For headgear, I'd suggest close to home Mistress Phelan (sp?) here in the
Northern
region.  Farther afield, allow me to offer the email address of an Outlands
Laurel who runs the Milliners' List.  Mistress Beatricia can be reached at
<LHaff at aol.com>, I believe the address is case sensitive.  She is my clan
sister's closest friend and I met her at the Laurel elevation of said clan
sister a year ago this month.  She is a lovely and very knowledgeable person.
For the books, I'm not familiar with the Houston, at least it's not ringing any
bells.  The Norris is very iffy, he is one of those that perpetuate period
costume errors side by side with accuracy.  Hard to tell which is which.  But
for those designs that can be verified with another source, nice illustrations.

Catrin