[Northkeep] Populace, please bring examples of cloaks for newcomers to see

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jan 22 21:09:04 PST 2002

As a resource for newcomers.  As we have many events coming up this next
month and the chances are that temps will be chilly.  I remember being very
intemidated by the thought of making a cloak and also what the various
styles actually looked like and hung like.

I would like to request that as many of you can to bring your cloaks with
you to populace, expecially if they are different than the usual 3/4-full
circle type.  Different types of hoods would also be great.  I will try to
make sure that I bring the girls and mine and will be at the library early,
if you want to come early and inspect that would be fine.  If it fits
anyone elses schedule to be there early you are more than welcome to join
us.  I shall endeavor to be at the library close to 6:30 and populace
doesn't start till 7:30.

See you next Tuesday,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller