[Northkeep] Rapier Melees at BLAT

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Wed Jan 23 18:26:11 PST 2002

Don't miss the RAPIER WAR PRACTICE at BLAT in preparation for Gulf War!
"BLAT"  (BRAD LEAH'S ANSTEORRAN TRIBUTE.... AND WAR PRACTICE)
 FEBRUARY 8-10 2002
 CAMP GRAHAM BELL IN ARCHER CITY, TX

Going to Gulf War?  Come out and practice with us.
Unable to go to Gulf War?  Come out and play with us anyway!  (It's FREE!)
Haven't decided yet?  Gulf War will soon be here.  Last year, the sides were
even and we made our foes quake in their boots.  This year, we are likely to
be outnumbered, and our victory will be even more glorious.  Be a part of
the legend.

Therese Maria Giovanni