[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jan 30 16:17:44 PST 2002

    One of the things that I consider most important to convey in classes I
teach: DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE STUFF!!  Believe me, I have made my share and
more of expensive mistakes in garb making.  So you can benefit from my
experience and not have to make those mistakes yourself!  Looks like we're
gonna do this, so bring the pattern and fabric and we'll do it together.

Catrin