[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jan 30 16:22:16 PST 2002

    I am open to suggestions, but doing much of anything on a work night is not
an option for me.  We could schedule it on a weeknight and I might be able to do
it...
and I might not.  And I can't handle anymore guilt for cancelling out on things
I should have gone to and done.
    Weekends are better, Sunday is best, I think.  Suggestions, Excellent One?

Catrin