[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:21:32 PST 2002

>Marc,  I'd talked with Beth Sanborn, before I went out
>of town, about doing a knitting class at Winterkingdom
>but I don't see it on the schedule.  Do we still need
>classes to fill the schedule?  I'll be back the 5th.
>I can still teach if I'm needed.  I'll check in later,
>so you can let me know if the class is needed/or who
>to contact.  Thanks.  Talk to you soon.

This is one of those where I have to say I have no idea - I assume it's
needed and that she has it on her schedule - but she has only limited online
time, and I haven't gotten an update from her since this first one.  I'm not
supposed to actually generate content about events - I can only put up what
the autocrats give me.

You might call Beth

Marc