[Northkeep] [FWD: FW: IronChef at MarchWarden]

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Fri Jan 4 06:14:11 PST 2002

Hey Folks,
I've been asked to foprward this to the NK list.    A bit of explination...At Grimfells (Fayetteville, AR.  2 hr east of here) March warden event they hold an Iron Chef competition.  With a raffle for juding positions.   There are a number of good chef's in this group.  Think it over.
  Damon

--
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply