[Northkeep] Just read my Saga

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jan 8 10:56:36 PST 2002

As usual, great Saga Ainar.  I am wondering dear Honorable Lady Toinette,
have you had many students come to you for practice from your delightful
article?  I am thinking that would be a great compliment to any rapscallion
classes we could ever get Yosh and Lucan to teach...

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net

who hasn't even looked at the list of classes for Winterkingdom, as I don't
know if I will be able to make it or not.  Jim has his Dr follow up this
afternoon from his surgery and we might have an idea of when he will be
going back to Houston.  My other complication is my dear little companion
dog, he takes his calling seriously and I am wondering how I will be able
to event and leave him home.  It will really put a cramp in our eventing if
I am limited to weekends when Jim is out of town and dogs are
allowed...  He is a period pup and very friendly, does anyone know the
policy at the Community Building in Stillwater?