[Northkeep] Shoemaking class

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:24:12 PST 2002

Oyvez, Oyvez.  Next week we will beginning a new roound of shoemaking
classes for those of you who missed the last one.  It will start with a
general history of shoe stuff (which I will also be teaching at
wInterkingdom) and after that we will be starting on figuring out what sorts
of patterns people will want.  If you fell off the wagon last time, this is
a good time to climb back on.

We will start Monday night at Faolan's (which is also needleworkers), and
the pencilled in plan is to continue to meet regularly on Mondays after
that, until everyone who survives has a pair of shoes -- although this will
be discussed with those who actually intend on showing up.

Be there or be hexidecimal.

Marc/Diarmaid