[Northkeep] Re: Re: [mooneschadowe] Group Land Reservations

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Mon Jan 14 14:18:30 PST 2002

Baron Robert Fitzmorgan is the Northern Regional Land Coordinator this year.
I also spoke with Baron Pendaran this past weekend to get a feel for how
much we were going to have to bribe him to get land that was not on a slope
this year.  He seemed amenable to negotiation.  The good news this year is
that the Kingdom has gained the lands that were the middle eastern
encampment last year.  An impressive gain.  Sir Pendaran also mentioned that
a drainage ditch has been dug that leads away from the encampment area which
should alleviate some of the puddling problems that existed last year.

Mercedes