[Northkeep] Re: Re: [mooneschadowe] Group Land Reservations

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 14:46:31 PST 2002

So are Mooneschadowe and Northkeep camping together
again this year?? It was very nice last year (despite
having the only place to put my *floorless* period
tent turn out to be a water run ;} )

 I am assuming that my pre-reg needs to say
Northkeep??

Zahava
(who would love to find 1 (ONE) person who would like
to go to Gulf with me....)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/PJ_qlB/TM

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"