[Northkeep] wInterkingdom

Beth Sanborn elisabeta34 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:17:36 PST 2002

Summary of answers to questions re wInterkingdom:

The prices on the website are the correct ones--$5 site ($3 for kids), $5
feast (there is a family maximum; I believe it was $30).

Site opens at 8 AM.  Classes will be held from 9 to 5, followed by court,
feast, & dancing (for those who do that sort of thing).

Our experience has been that the turnpike is usually pretty well maintained,
but highway 51 is sometimes iffy in bad weather, so if it does get sloppy
and/or icy choose your route accordingly.

Elisabetha