[Northkeep] Demo

brownjl at utulsa.edu brownjl at utulsa.edu
Fri Jan 18 15:33:52 PST 2002

Just to give people a heads-up, there will be a demo next Thursday, January 24th.  I am trying to get in touch with Aurora to finalize the details, such as place, time, and exactly what they want.  If anyone can participate, please, let me know.  Sorry about the late notice, I only found out about a couple of days ago, and have been trying to get in touch with her ever since.

Cat -

who is pouncing on everyone in anticipation of wInterkingdom, and a chance to see all of my friends again.