[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:20:51 PST 2002

Welcome! ;)

Nadine des Jardins

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "Edward Candland" <ecandland at earthlink.net>
Sent: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:57:33 -0600
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Greeting,

I just wanted to say what a great time I had at Winterkingdom. I am
new to Northkeep, having moved here from Gyldenholt in Caid about 3
months ago and also relatively new to the S.C.A. I have been trying
to get involved in the S.C.A. for about 3 years, but it's only really
been the last year that I have been able to attend many events at all
because of work. I came with my lady Alisandre and her son who have
been in the S.C.A. about the same time. We all had the best time.
Everyone was so helpful and friendly We are looking forward to many
more great times in Northkeep.

Thanks to everyone that made Winterkingdom possible, Fàelàn mac
Cathail

---- End Original Message ----

"...If you're going to be human than there are a whole load
of things that come with it. Eyes, a heart, days and life.
It's the moments that illuminate it, though. The times you
don't see when you're having them...they make the rest of
it matter." -Death The Time Of Your Life  by Neil Gaiman

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and so very Peachy
Keen!!!