[Northkeep] Forward from Northern Regional list [NR] who does what?

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jan 21 09:15:02 PST 2002

Master Aethelstan posted this on the Northern List and I got his permission
to repost it here.  This sounds like a great project and I look forward to
the list that is generated.
Susan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:59:19 -0600
>From: John Cole <aethelstan100 at mmcable.com>
>Subject: [NR] who does what?

Greetings from your Northern Regional Artisan,

After a wonderful time at Winterkingdom yesterday, myself and a few others
were trying to remember who does what and in which field(s).  Needless to
say, after getting lost in long, long lists of names and crafts and groups,
we remembered that there used to be a list that floated around that stated
who had information or experience in differents crafts. That list was very
useful in it's time, but I'm sure that it is currently outdated and in need
of being revised.

With this in mind, I would like to reassemble an accurate list of artists
(both static and performing) in the northern region. When the list is
completed, it would then be sent to the arts and sciences officers of the
different groups in the region as well as the regional a&s officer. I will
also email a copy to anyone else who is interested.

What I need is:

name: (society and mundane)

group: (barony, shire, canton, ect.)

crafts: (this can be a broad or as specific as you would like)

contact information: ( how someone can get in contact with you. ie...email,
telephone, address ect. and any conditions like *no calls after 9pm*)
                               (If you do not want your contact information
given out please feel free to leave this blank)

*if you are an apprentice and would like to have that listed please send
the name of your Laruel*

Send your information to aethelstan at mmcable.com

The complexity and diversity of the arts in the north is as great as
anywhere else in the kingdom or in the know world, please take a minute and
let us know who you are and what you like to do.

Thank you for your time
In service,

Master Aethelstan Aethelmearson, OL