[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice (New location)

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:07:50 PST 2002

Heya Everybody,

  Just wanted to let you know that we are having practice tomorrow night.
It will be at the Kendall-Whittier Library (21 S. Lewis) on Tuesday, January
22nd.  For those of you going to Queen's Champion this weekend, this might
be your last chance to practice.

  Here is the Library's webpage:
    http://www.tulsalibrary.org/branches/Kendall/

  Here are directions to the Library:
    21 S. Lewis (1st & Lewis) Phone: 596-7303
    Exit I-244 West at Delaware/Lewis.
    Go west on service road to Lewis.
    Turn south on Lewis and go less than one block.
    The library is just north of the post office.

  Next week, our practice conflicts with Northkeep's Populace meeting, so
we'll have to cancel on January 29th.

Puck