[Northkeep] Changes in the format Dionader

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:20:15 PST 2002

>From: Angus Mac <angusmacn at yahoo.com>
>and It was for a while.
>I even helped Marshal the thing
>I feel we can be more supportave of each other if we stay out of each
>others way...

It would be easier to focus on each one I suspect.  To be honest, I'd sort
of gotten the impression that some of the rapier community were not really
happy with the combining the two events.  If that impression -is- correct
then this might be a dandy opportunity to look at separating them again.
Just thinking - of course it's really none of my business since I don't
fight anyway.

M?D