[Northkeep] DEMO INFO

brownjl at utulsa.edu brownjl at utulsa.edu
Tue Jan 22 12:41:06 PST 2002

Okay, here's the scoop -

The demo will be at 9:30 in the morning on Thursday, January 24.  It will be hel at St. Augustine's, a private school oof of 31st and Sheridan.  Just south of the Shriner's new building on Sheridan is 30th.  Turn WEST on 30th, and the school is in the former OU Medical Library, directly behind the Git-N-Go that closed about a year ago.  When I get home tonight, I will post the exact address.

We hav 30 minutes to an hour for the demo.  THe are wanting things covered such as chivalry.  Again, I have the lsit at home,a nd it will go on around 1:30 in the morning, so look tomorrow.  They are not wanting fighting, due to time constraints, but fighters are welcome to come and help out.

FYI, Hungus, there were going to be several fighters attending, ahd there been fighting during the demo.

If you have any questions, I will be online until around 1, then I will post the other stuff, when I get home.

Cat