[Northkeep] Re:who does what

William McMahn wmcmahn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:55:13 PST 2002

Name:
Uilliacc Macuilliacc - SCA
Wm. Brett McMahan, M.Ed., M.A. - Mundanely know as

Group:
Northkeep

Crafts:

** wide range of knowledge in fine art technique
and materials (including those available in period)
in the fields of painting, printmaking and sculpture.

** Strong background in art history and research
(Mundanely hold master of Arts in history)

** Knowledgeable and skilled in etching/ engraving
** Knowledgeable and skilled in glass (stained glass construction)
** Knowledgaeble in glass (blowing)
** Knowledgeable and skilled in jewelry
(construction, casting and some lapidary)

** Knowledgeable painter (oil, oil mediums, fresco, tempera, egg tempera,
watercolor, pastel, and airbrush)

** Expert printmaker (planographic {non-period}, intaglio {late period},
relief {very period}, and screening {older than you think})

** Brewer- 10 years exp.

** art dabbler in most static arts
(mundanely - master of education in art ed.)

Contact:
<wmbrett at theshop.net>

(I am a public school teacher, so much of my time becomes
spare time from the end of May thru the middle of August.  During the school
year time is pressed, but summers...)

In service any way I
can be serviceable

Uilliacc