[Northkeep] Dionadair/Ensign tournament date

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Thu Jan 24 07:37:29 PST 2002

Sigh - you check the calendar and then double check the calendar and still
you miss things..........I just got a note from Mooneschadowe that they were
planning to have their Guardian event on the weekend of the 13-15th of Sept
but it isn't on the Kingdom Calendar yet.......  I have not spoken with
their seneschal but for now, please disregard my previous message about the
date for our demo/tournament......... We may have to move it Sept
7th............. Sorry guys!!!  (Really sorry!!!!)

Mercedes