[Northkeep] Bardic Practice this week

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:09:08 PST 2002

For those of you not on the Bardic list, my Wife and I are hosting an
informal bardic practice at our place (stillwater) this friday, starting at
7 pm and going until whenever. Food will be provided and dress will be
comfortable,(read: non-garbed unless you really want to). I am asking
everyone to bring $5 to help cover the food, change will be provided after
we divy up the cost. I have already talked to a lot of people in the
baronies and we have people coming form Narmon and Northkeep (still working
on the others :). At the moment it will be a relatively small group, but
that is great none the less.

If anyone would like to attend, it is of coarse opened to all. The format
will be simple; one stands, performs, and is then given working advice by
the audience. I'll moderate to keep thing moving smoothly. The plan is for
everyone to bring a piece that is rusty and that they know needs work.

Instrumentalists are welcome. I had originally decided to keep this to vocal
performances only, but after some thought, I decided that that would just be
counter-productive, so all are welcome. As a matter of fact, I NEED someone
to show up with some instrumental experience so that I can offer some
technical advice if we have someone else pull out an instrument.

So, if you, or anyone you know would like to attend, please feel free to
come. If anyone needs directions, send me a request, I will reply directly.

lord Ivo Blackhawk
Northern Regional Bard