[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jan 28 18:09:03 PST 2002

>For the cloak display before tomorrow night's populace, do we want to limit
>them to the practical keep-you-warm type or include those made more for form
>than function?
>Kieran

Ok, I have warned people that my name is a warning as much as anything.  My
dear husband knows a teaser is a sure way of ensuring my interest.  You
have entreagued me much and I would love to see the completly impractical
as well as the very practical.  I am needing to make Jim a cloak and am
looking for ideas.  As it is, I have only made one cloak and it isn't the
round type.

Hoping to see many of you tomarrow night, and I heard the weather was
intending to encourage people to wear cloaks tomarrow night anyways...

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net