[Northkeep] Clothiers

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jan 29 15:20:32 PST 2002

I wish.  I, too have a place to stay if I ever can go.  Never been, but I'd
love to.  Everything I've heard is that it's a great event for learning and
schmoozing with fellow costumers.  If you're new or not an expert costumer,
don't let that keep you away.  As I understand it, there's something for
everybody at every level of experience.  And you will carry away with you as
much or more information about garb as you want.

Catrin