[Northkeep] Cloaks

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Jan 31 21:10:26 PST 2002

    The 17th will work for me.  I'd prefer to start no earlier than noon (sorry
to be such a slug, but weekends are sleep debt recovery times for me).  I'm
sure, however, that for Her Excellency I can catch her up on anything she misses
later, and anyway, the first 2 hours will convey what needs to be conveyed on
what is really a more simple subject (barring those complicated styles I
referred to earlier)
than most people think.  A good cloak is a simple cloak, really.
    For class length, shall we leave it open-ended?  I can blab on till I tire
or the attendees smother me with a pillow.  We can also talk about other
functional garb if anyone wants to.

Catrin