[Northkeep] News from AnTir

Xenos Makellares Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Mon Jan 14 16:15:19 PST 2002

No, I afraid not. This is her weekend to work the night shift at the
hospital.  I will be meeting up with her at Estrella and she will be flying
out here when I graduate at the end of April.

I will pass your regards to her.

Xenos
Hartley's Second Law
Never go to bed with anybody crazier than you are.