[Northkeep] Dance Guild Query

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 11:56:41 PST 2002

Um... Hey Kieran~ You can tell that it's been a
while!!

<snip> "I'm returning to active status in
 the shire"

Been a Barony for just a bit more than 5 YEARS now, my
friend!!

Very happy to see you around--
:) Zahava

--- Jack Skinner <Jack.Skinner at thrifty.com> wrote:
> Greetings gentles all?
> At Winterkingdom I learned that it has been some
> time since the Northkeep
> Dance Guild met.  Does anyone know how long its been
> let alone how many were
> participating?  I'm returning to active status in
> the shire and would like
> to work again with other's interested in the art of
> the dance as once
> before.
> Kieran o' Chonnacht
>
> Jack
> Jack E. Skinner Jr.
> Sr. Staff Assistant
> Reservation Operations
> 1-800-533-0364 #3 Xt.5
> 918-669-2350 Xt5
> fax. 918-669-2607
> http://www.thrifty.com

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"