[Northkeep] Changes in the format Dionader

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Tue Jan 22 05:49:56 PST 2002

"Marc Carlson" <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just thinking - of course it's really none of my business since I don't
>fight anyway.

Sorry I'm so late in the story, I've been gone two weeks without access to the net.  I also don't yet know what was proposed.

However, this statement is plain wrong.  Not just here but with all tournies.  Even non-fighters can contribute to the concepts and fun of fighting.  Keep giving your input.  A lot of non-fighters have come up with some neat ideas.  If your idea is not doable or unsafe we'll let you know.

Also, being a _Baronial_ tourney.  The _Barony_ gets to express their view point.

   Damon
    -Trying to catch up to the NKnet.

--
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner