[Northkeep] Clothiers

crazedcamel crazedcamel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 21:21:29 PST 2002

Thanks Diarmiad for posting this

Since the transmission on my van is toast I am trying to replace it with the
meager funds that I have available to me right now.  I just need to find
something that will be large enough to ship all of my stuff back to Seattle
with me.

So if anyone can help me out with either a ride to Clothiers or pointing me
in the direction of a truck or van in the $12-1800 range it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again
In Service
Xenos

Knight's Law
Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans.